Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razgo
    replied
    did anyone try it? it doesn't matter now. it must be something to do with firefox? as my whole site vanished in the end. i opened up IE6 and everything was working normal.

so i am buggered if i know what happend. it still wont load in firefox though.

Leave a comment:

• Razgo
    replied
    update: if i edit a post, the save and preview function does not work either. not sure where it's all leading though.

Leave a comment:

• Razgo
    replied
    i just tried "quick post reply" and that one does work. if thats any help.

Leave a comment:

• Razgo
    replied
    ok i tried that but still not working.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Try creating a brandnew style with no parrent, and change to it, see if its still not working

Leave a comment:

• Razgo
    replied
    preview post doesnt work either

Leave a comment:

• Razgo
    replied
    here is a post testing forum http://www.sensory-fusion.com/forum/...isplay.php?f=5

Leave a comment:

• Razgo
    replied
    sorry. nothing happens. it just sits there. i see no activity.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What happens exactly when you try to post? Your message wasn't very clear.

Leave a comment:

• Razgo
    started a topic cannot post or reply

cannot post or reply

for some reason i cannot post/reply. i can start a new thread but submit doesnt do anyhting. i can open a reply session for reply but submit doesnt do anything.

i have re uploaded the vbulleten style xml and imported it again. revert templates didn't work either. i checked my browser cache. hard refresh.

still no go. i recently moved it from another server. i thought everythoing was ok as everything seems to work until you try to post or reply.

also my links down the botom "admin" does not link to admincp. it has been upgraded from ver 2vb also. but that was working since the upgrade until the move just now.

thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X