Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Front Page" in vBulletin Options

Hi folks,

I've got an extra section in my vBulletin Options in the admincp which has been there since I was using vB2, it's from an old portal hack I was using at the time and hasn't gone away with upgrades (now using 3.0.1).

Can anybody tell me where I have to look to remove sections from the vBulletin Options section of the admincp so I can get rid of it?

Cheers,
    Robert
    Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

vBulletin Staff do not support hacked boards.
    Best to ask the hack author ->www.vbulletin.org
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

Comment

The board is no longer hacked, none of the code has been altered, I'm just wondering which table in the database I should look at to find vBulletin Options sections so I can manually remove that particular one.

Cheers,
      Robert
      Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

Maybe you could do a test install of vB3 on a private area of your webserver, then use phpMyAdmin to take a look at the tables created on this default (unmodded) install, then compare this with your current installation - then you'll be able to indentify the rogue table and 'drop' it...

Good luck.
        John

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X