include title into Quick reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• include title into Quick reply

I have choosed option for quick reply as follows > Yes - Do Not Show Editor Toolbar

Nobody can wirte title of the post in quick reply mode, but empty line for title with image icon1.gif is still showing and taking precious place...

1. How can I exclude this empty title row
    2. How can I set automatickly icnlude "RE:thread title" or "RE:title of post replying to"

If I am not cleare, please ask me for clarification as an english is not my motherlanguage...

Thanks

Hello!

1. You can set the default icon that appears for posts by going to: vBulletin Options -> Thread Display Options (showthread) -> Show Default Post Icon.
    2. To automatically include the "RE: post" go to vBulletin Options -> Message Posting and Editing Options -> Automatically Quote Post / Thread Title

Hope this helps
    Last edited by Livingston; Sat 8 May '04, 12:17pm.

Comment

OOO yes it did :-)
      I was just blind by my kind of quick reading (i was looking for it on this place for couple of times...) ...Autamtically Quote Post / Thread Title ... The word "Title" was too far to get it read, and instead thinking it is enabling quoting of text.....

THANKS A LOT you opened my eyes and I learned lesson :-)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X