how do I avoid re-login in ACP ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I avoid re-login in ACP ?

I enter ACP and have to enter password and username again to enter ACP. However whenever I edit or want to access Users or vBullentin Options or anything in ACP, I often be asked to re-login again. How do I avoid this ???
    Attached Files

ACP > VB options > admin cp otions > Admin Timeout = NO
    Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

Originally posted by rebelsrock06
      ACP > VB options > admin cp otions > Admin Timeout = NO
      No by default.
      that won't help....

Comment

is there any ideas ?

Comment

when I do search for users, it always force to re-type admin ID and password, then re-login, re-login, re-login..... how do I fix this ?

Comment

did you select the NO in the admin timeout
            Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

same here... timeout is set to no yet i'm still being timed out.

i never have to re-log into the board (unless i clear cookies obviously) but i do have to re-log into the ACP after a certain period of time.

Comment

Its a security setting, your admincp session will time out from time to time (like if you close the browser or let it expire naturally) This is to keep others from not being able access your admincp drectly.

Comment

right... but isn't that NOT supposed to happen if you set it to not time-out?

i have mine set to not time-out and it still is.

Comment

it's not time out. It might be some bugs 'coz after I re-login, it requires me to login again and again. In other sections like Forums and Moderators, this does not often happen (still require to re-login but rarely)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X