E-mail notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail notification

For two days, my forum does not send e-mai notifications to subscribed threads. Also, e-mail through forum does not work. Any ideea why?

Have you tried enabling the -f command to see if that works, the setting for this is in the admin control panel

Comment

Do a email test (admin control panel > diagnostic) and see if that works. If not, contact your hosting provider to ask if they have made any changes to their system to cause mail over PHP to stop functioning.

Comment

The test is ok. Now I can send e-mail through forum without doing any changes (is possible that my ISP had fixed some problems), I also receive "report post" e-mail.

What I don't receive is e-mail from subscribed threads.

Comment

You will need to view the mail logs on the server to see what happened to those emails. Once vB sends it to PHP it's in the hands of the server. If you are on a shared server you may need to ask your host to look through the logs for you.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok, thank you. Now they solved the problem and the e-mails are working.

Comment

Working...
            X