Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

forum`s archive search engine problem!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum`s archive search engine problem!!!

hi guys,

i submit my forum`s archive in some search engine but 1 year last and until now ...
    i think i submit my archive in wrong way!
    so please help me and say me that what links should submit in search engines to submit my forum`s archive?

The best way to get your archive (from how I learned) is to get google adsense set up on your site (www.google.com/adsense) and stick it in your archive, because adsense tells googlebot when it is shown and indexes that page

Comment

The google index bots are different then the google media bots.

If you have archive installed, yoursite.com/forum/archive/ would be the right URL for them to spider. Make sure guests have the rights to view the forums and threads, otherwise there is nothing for them to spider but a permission denied page.

Comment

guests have access to all forums and archive!
        i am a old vbulletin user!
        i know a new user that his archive indexed successfully in google but i ...
        i was trying to submit my archive in google for 1 year and until now ...
        i don`t know what should i do!
        i submit all links but ...
        what link you submitted for your archive?

Comment

help me please.

Comment

Please wait at least 12 hours before bumping your posts.

All you need to do is submit your main site to the search engines. The robots will find all links from there.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X