UserGroups Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UserGroups Management

Is there an easy way to take all members from a Built-In Group and add them to another Usergroup? I found how to move them, but I just want to add them to another without removing them from the first one.

Also In the usergroup manager what does it mean when a usergroup has a * beside it?

Also is it possible to edit a threads title so that it is reflected on the main forum page (where it lists the latest thread).

Edit - Also Where do I get the Vbulletin Styles Liquid Grey and Liquid White that are in use on this site?

Thanks

oglsmm
    Last edited by oglsmm; Wed 5th May '04, 5:41am.

Originally posted by oglsmm
    Is there an easy way to take all members from a Built-In Group and add them to another Usergroup? I found how to move them, but I just want to add them to another without removing them from the first one.
    I don't see an option to do that. However, this could be done with a custom script. For help with this I recommend you post on www.vbulletin.org , the official vB hacking site.

Also In the usergroup manager what does it mean when a usergroup has a * beside it?
    From the Usergroup Manager:

Note: Groups marked with a * can be selected by their members to override the username markup and user title from their primary usergroup.
    Also is it possible to edit a threads title so that it is reflected on the main forum page (where it lists the latest thread).
    Yes. When viewing the thread, select the Edit Thread option from the Admin Tools menu.

Edit - Also Where do I get the Vbulletin Styles Liquid Grey and Liquid White that are in use on this site?
    See the attachment in this thread.

Comment

Excellent thanks for the help!

vBulletin is so customizable.... and with fast responses to inquiries....

a big change from phpbb.

Comment

Working...
      X