Urgent-Poll problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent-Poll problem

You have already voted on this poll. Please press back to see the results.

But nobody has voted. All users get the same error.

This morning I voted in one gallop but not this one. This one is new. And nobody can vote.

OK!

I logged in with another username. Voted for that poll and then tried to vote for anothere. It says I have already voted.
    Is there a setting that a user can vote for only 1 poll?

Comment

Is this a brand new poll, or one that was imported?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

New one.

I'm having problems with the new ones.

The old ones I haven't even tried to vote. They are too old...

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

I replied to your support ticket. Since your forums are hacked I suggested you install a test forum with unhacked files and see if you still have this problem.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I figured it out myself.

And yes it was an importer problem. Deleted some "buggy" records from the pollvote table and fixed the problem myself. At least I think so
              Tested and works fine so far.

Comment

i have the same problem (my board was a phpbb2 import). Basically when a new poll is created, theres any number of usernames that show up as "voted" in the whos votes admin section... however they didnt vote for anything.
                Shows them the same thing "You have already voted on this poll. Please press back to see the results"

any help to fix it would be great! Thanks

Comment

Go to the database, table voteresults if I remember well and delete all entries with votedate =0.

Comment

sweet, i went in... started deleting.. realized there was like 2700 rows of votedate = 0 so i just executed this mysql query:

Code:
                    DELETE FROM `pollvote` WHERE `votedate` = '0' ;

that did the trick! Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X