PM problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM problems

We're having problems with PMs since the 3.0.1 upgrade. Users can send and receive PMs OK, but the pop-ups never do, and the PM count is wrong (mine currently shows 13 PMs in my inbox, with 12 messages stored??

I have tried mycookies.php and rebuild_option_cache to no avail.

Any ideas please?

Did you revert all your templates? Try this. Reupload the original vbulletin-style.xml file from the zip file to your install directory. Make sure you upload this in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then import this file in the 'Upload' section of the Style Manager. After that, run 'Find Updated Templates' and revert all the templates it finds.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I have reverted all templates (there was one version 3 change I'd made, and some version 2 stuff, don't suppose that matters but I reverted it anyway).

Rebooted by computer, mycookies, still no difference

Comment

I am trying to help via the support system.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Solved!!

Problem was due to out of date php installed on server. We have finally got the sever techies to upgrade (took them 10 days to to the whole thing .... ) but this morning the board looks Wonderful!! Lots of happy users.

Comment

Originally posted by TimG
            Problem was due to out of date php installed on server.
            what does that mean, what version did you have trouble with?

Comment

I think we were running 4.0...something, We've upgraded to 4.3.0 now. Board runs fine

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X