X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable post count

Hi,

Sorry for asking so many questions

Anyway, I was wondering if it was possible to disable post count for one specific user?
    Like make it where just one users post count won’t get any higher or something... is that possible? Or would I need to find a hack for this?

Thank you.

That would be a hack, and so I recommend you post on www.vbulletin.org

Comment

OK, thank you

Comment

An alternative might be to set it so that the member's post count does not get displayed anywhere. You can acheive this using conditionals in the postbit and profile page templates.

Comment

Originally posted by Incendium
          An alternative might be to set it so that the member's post count does not get displayed anywhere. You can acheive this using conditionals in the postbit and profile page templates.
          Can youm please elaborate more on this? I would like to disable my own post count. Thanks.
          - Luke
          www.GarageJunkies.net

Comment

For example, to hide one user's post count in the postbit, edit this template:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Postbit Templates -> postbit or postbit_legacy (depending on which layout you are using)

For the postbit_legacy template, add the red code:

Code:
            			<div class="smallfont">
            				&nbsp;<br />
            				<if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>
            				<if condition="$post['field2']"><div>$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
            				<if condition="$post['age']"><div>$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>
            				<if condition="$post[userid] != X">
            				<div>
            					$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]
            				</div>
            				</if>
            				<if condition="$show['reputation']"><div><if condition="$show['reppower']">$vbphrase[reppower]: $post[reppower]</if>$post[reputationdisplay]</div></if>
            				<div>$post[icqicon] $post[aimicon] $post[msnicon] $post[yahooicon]</div>
            			</div>
            Where X is your userid.

You would add similar conditions to the other templates where post counts are displayed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X