Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undefined function on email users page

Hi,

Since upgrading from v3 (rel can 4) to 3.0.1 I get the following message when I go to the "email users" page in the admin panel:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_user_search_rows() in /usr/www/users/tucklis/forum/admincp/email.php on line 304

How do I get rid of this?

Thanks,
    Kerry

Reupload the original adminfunctions_user.php file from the 3.0.1 zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

that solved it, thanks.

K

Comment

OK, now for some reason I've tried sending a test email to my email address but don't seem to receive it... Any ideas?

K

Comment

Are any email functions working? If so, you will need to view the mail logs on the server to see what happened to those emails. Once vB sends it to PHP it's in the hands of the server. If you are on a shared server you may need to ask your host to look through the logs for you.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
          X