Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel
    replied
    I used the function "Rebuild post cache" from admin panel to rebuild the posts. But it didn't work.

And I didn't change the bbcodes, I just added a function to censoring possible keylogger links (e.g. exe, scr, pif) are posted often in our forums.

But thanks

Bye
    Axel

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    The functionality to update all parsed posts when you change something like a BB code is not built-in to vBulletin at this time.

Clearing the post_cache table and then rebuilding it appears to be a good work-around.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I have seen this problem reported before. I also have this problem on my 3.0.0 test forums. I will ask the other support people about this.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    started a topic table post_parsed != post cache?

table post_parsed != post cache?

Hello,

I tried to reinsert a function in vb3.0.1 censoring links I had in VB2.

Wasn't that long until I found the right place (I think) in function handle_bbcode_url(...). Manipulating the function by adding a string to $righturl and $text and loading a page containing a link afterwards showed me that I am right.

After building in the censoring function and checking the result by reloading the same page I saw that the posts with the links still containing the old things I put in. I remembered the post cache thing and rebuild it but the posts didn't change. After editing a post the function works right. I took a look in the database and found the table "post_parsed" containg the posts of this thread. After cleaing up the table the function works well on all posts.

And now my question:

Is the "post_parsed"-table not the post cache (didn't found another one) or did I found a bug? If it is not a bug where in the admin panel I can reset this table be a button?

Bye
    Axel