After I Move The Attachments From DB to File System Look What happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After I Move The Attachments From DB to File System Look What happen

well here we go again with a new problem .. after we move the Attachments from the DB to the File System all the Attachments is blank if any User Will Download any File .. nathing there is a blank ..

i tryto retern them to the databse again .. but it same . so know what can i do ..

Were they working fine before you moved them to the file system? Did you make a backup of the database prior to doing this?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Were they working fine before you moved them to the file system? Did you make a backup of the database prior to doing this?
      yeah they was wroking fine ...................

after i move them i see some poeple they are talking this file have vuris and this file is blank then when i try to make sure what the hell they are talking it was try .. i try to download one of the File that i uploud The Norten AntiVuris Dedcate it Vuris . and the file is just blank there is nathign inside the file .. so how the hell is this ..

About the backup .. if u are talking about full backup yes i backup every 3 days and i have backup .. but no problem .

i delete all the Attachments and i uploud them again .. by my self it was hard work but what can i do .. people starting say we put some vuris in our site.. and so on i delete all of them ..

Thankyou anyway for your support

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X