New Default wont be Default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Default wont be Default

I created another style based on the default style.........So it came out the way i wanted and I set it so that it can be selected by the user........Then I UN-checked the other style I have which is the default(which came with vb3) so that it would not be selectable by the user?

So why when i load my forums without any cookies it shows the old style? How do I make it so that if someone views the forums for the first time(with no cookise) that they see the new style I created? Like I said, I unchecked the default and there doesnt seem to be an option to say Yes or No for user selectability as if I were creating a new style?

Admin Control Panel -> vBulletin Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Default Style
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Admin Control Panel -> vBulletin Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Default Style
      thank you very much sir.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X