big problem when i moved my forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big problem when i moved my forums

ok, i (tried) moved my forum from the root directory it was in, to forums.thevividedge.com.

the problem i am getting is this when i try to access any page, including the admincp:

Warning: Unknown(/home/dpakman/public_html/forum/banner.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dpakman/public_html/forums/forum/global.php(385) : eval()'d code on line 8

Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required '/home/dpakman/public_html/forum/banner.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dpakman/public_html/forums/forum/global.php(385) : eval()'d code on line 8

banner.php is the code which calls up my banner script.

the secion in globa.php it refers to is the phpinclude_start portion, so i assume i need to edit that template to fix this, sincei t called up $banner. however, i can't get into my admincp, as i stated above.

any ideas?

Add this to the config.php file to re-gain access, once you de-bug the problem remove this line

PHP Code:
    define('DEMO_MODE'true); 

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
      Add this to the config.php file to re-gain access, once you de-bug the problem remove this line

PHP Code:
      define('DEMO_MODE'true); 
      ok, that worked in getting me into the admincp, but what i need to fix is in the phpincludes_start template. when i tried to get into it, it says that template is disabled due to running demo mode. any way around this?

Comment

alright, now i managed to get all of the paths updated, but when i turn demo mode off, i still get that same error. i really just need a way to get into the phpincludes_start template, whether i do it with or without demo mode.

Comment

Working...
        X