Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I allow my moderators to change user profiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I allow my moderators to change user profiles?

Hi,

I want to allow my moderators to alter user profiles, but I can't seem to get this to work. They can see the profiles, but there's no "Save" button at the end of the page.

What settings have I missed? (they are all super moderators now)

U can set their powers when u set them as Moderators....just look for that option in the User Permissions menu
    If you are italian send me a pm!

(Se sei italiano contattami in privato!)

Comment

Do you have a more direct link to this? All I can find under user permissions are what they can view, post, read etc in each forum

Comment

Go to Forum and Moderators...select the name of the moderator and click to edit his/her options....You will find there what you are looking for

Comment

Okey.. But this didn't help me much, it says;

Can View Whole User Profile (but not edit)

Where is the "Can edit User profile"?

Comment

AdminCP --> Forum & Moderators --> Forum Manager --> select a moderator from the drop down menu in the moderator column --> click on GO

Now scroll down the page till you get to the User Permissions area and select all the edit fields...that should do it

Regards
            Virtex-II

Comment

Okey, I've done all this, but I still can't allow the user to change User profiles. It just says "Can view whole user profile (but not edit)"

Comment

Yes, currently moderators can only edit Signatures, Avatars, and Profile Pictures, and they can also view a profile but not edit it., if you want moderators to be able to edit users you would need to assign them AdminCP access

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X