Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    That can only be done in the Admin CP. Changing that would require modifying the files -> www.vbulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You can't, unless you give them access to the Admin CP.

Leave a comment:

• flstreetscene
    replied
    sorry i just realized what join requests is...

That's not what id like to do I'd like to give permission to mods/supermods to aprove new registrations (coppa) users...

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    replied
    In Usergroups, go to the Add New Usergroup option, and it's the third block down... or the fourth one if you count the menu at the very top.

Leave a comment:

• flstreetscene
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce
    Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Add Usergroup Leader (in the menu)

This option will only show up for groups with the Public (Joinable) Custom Usergroups option enabled.
    how do i enable that?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    replied
    Ah, yes. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Add Usergroup Leader (in the menu)

This option will only show up for groups with the Public (Joinable) Custom Usergroups option enabled.

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce
    ...you can either make your moderators leaders of the groups which you want them to moderate, or...
    I didn't notice a switch for this anywhere. (probably right under my nose....) How do I make someone a group leader?

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Only group leaders and admins can moderate join requests via the modcp. So you can either make your moderators leaders of the groups which you want them to moderate, or you can modify the files in the modcp directory to allow super mods and mods to moderate join requests. For help modifying the files I recommend you post on www.vbulletin.org , the official vB hacking site.

Leave a comment:

• flstreetscene
    started a topic Give mods/super mods the ability to...

Give mods/super mods the ability to...

How can I give mods/super mods the ability to aprove join requests in teh modcp?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X