No announcement yet.

Give mods/super mods the ability to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give mods/super mods the ability to...

How can I give mods/super mods the ability to aprove join requests in teh modcp?

Only group leaders and admins can moderate join requests via the modcp. So you can either make your moderators leaders of the groups which you want them to moderate, or you can modify the files in the modcp directory to allow super mods and mods to moderate join requests. For help modifying the files I recommend you post on www.vbulletin.org , the official vB hacking site.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      ...you can either make your moderators leaders of the groups which you want them to moderate, or...
      I didn't notice a switch for this anywhere. (probably right under my nose....) How do I make someone a group leader?
      ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Add Usergroup Leader (in the menu)

This option will only show up for groups with the Public (Joinable) Custom Usergroups option enabled.

Comment

Ah, yes. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
            Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Add Usergroup Leader (in the menu)

This option will only show up for groups with the Public (Joinable) Custom Usergroups option enabled.
            how do i enable that?

Thanks.

Comment

In Usergroups, go to the Add New Usergroup option, and it's the third block down... or the fourth one if you count the menu at the very top.

Comment

sorry i just realized what join requests is...

That's not what id like to do I'd like to give permission to mods/supermods to aprove new registrations (coppa) users...

Comment

You can't, unless you give them access to the Admin CP.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That can only be done in the Admin CP. Changing that would require modifying the files -> www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X