Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    No, theres only one config.php file and almost no hacks make a change to that file.

Leave a comment:

• Jhorra
    replied
    What about the config files, won't they be hosed?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Just reupload all the regular files, from your zip that you downloaded in the members area, besides the install/install.php

Leave a comment:

• Jhorra
    replied
    No, I hosed up some of the files trying to install VbAdvanced. I stupidly didn't make backups of those files so I need to reload them. I don't want to lost my settings though.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think he wants to 're-set' the database, but keep things that he dose not wish to set up again like permissions and forums. I was in the same siuation a few days ago due to a bad ipb import, I deleted the database and re-installed. But now that I think about it making such a script would not require to much effort.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Im confused, what do you want to do exactly?

Leave a comment:

• Jhorra
    started a topic Reloading VB3

Reloading VB3

Hi, I hosed up my instalation and need to reload it, is there a way to do this so that it doesn't delete my database. If that is possible will saving my database keep all my options and forums?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X