Official image sets in other colours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official image sets in other colours?

Are there official image sets available for vB 3.0.1 in other colours?

I realise that there is a GDK available, but I do not own a graphics program capable of reading .psd files, and wouldn't know how to change the colours even if I did.

Basically, I'd like to be able to create variations of the standard template in different colours with matching images.

vBulletinTemplates.com does both template and graphic modifications. Well, the community is probably more then willing to help you with alternatives. Any alternative available on this site will be in the graphics forums.

Comment

This stance is just pathetic. Jelsoft really should put up a few default colour-adjusted zips for the folks who do NOT have very expensive software like Photoshop...

Comment

There are millions of colors, and it will just not match every board setup. Even if you make 25 sets, people still want it a bit lighter or darker. You simply can't please everybody Leechy. Photoshop gives the benefit of providing the development kit images in layers and more text flexibility then other alternatives who might be less expansive.

Comment

There's still only 1 shade of black...

Comment

I must admit that I was a little surprised to find that there are 4 templates for the admin control panel and only one for the main forums, but I realise that vB3 is still relatively new.

A light and dark version would have been nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCHeSSS
              There's still only 1 shade of black...
              I take it you are talking about the black background color, but I think wysardry wanted to change the foreground color.

Comment

Try GIMP for creating differently colored images:

http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/gimp/stable.html

www.gimp.org
                this is my sig

Comment

I was hoping to be able to change the buttons (such as "Post Reply") so that the blue part is another colour and the antialiasing works on other backgrounds.

The vB2 buttons were easier to modify, as they were "flat", which meant you could just adjust 2 or 3 colours in the palette of the gif versions.

Pogo: Thanks. I'll try GIMP again, but the last time I did so (about a year ago) I couldn't work out how to modify each layer. I'm more of a coder than an artist or designer.

Comment

Is there a tutorial or any info on how to change the colors and make other adjustment to the graphics in photoshop?
                    MODern ENGINEuity
                    Modular Powered Community

Automotive Books, Movies, Games and More!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X