Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

Hi! I have 2 questions.

One is, how do I set the maximum size for avatars? Right now it’s set to 50 x 50 but I want to change it to 100 x 100

The other one is, how can I set it up where that when a member gets a certain amount of posts they can change their custom titles under the userCP?

Thank you!

First question: Changing the size of avatars.

This is a usergroup permission. Goto the Admin Control Panel > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit the usergroup you want to change the avatar permissions for > Goto the Avatar part and set the size max there

Second question: Usergroup Promotions

You can make a new usergroup based on your default usergroup and inherit its permissions, now change the permission for the user title (so they can use it).

Now goto the promotion manager and setup a new promotion based on posts for usergroup A, when its reached, goto usergroup B. And save the promotion.

Comment

OK cool, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ph03nIX
        Hi! I have 2 questions.

One is, how do I set the maximum size for avatars? Right now it’s set to 50 x 50 but I want to change it to 100 x 100

The other one is, how can I set it up where that when a member gets a certain amount of posts they can change their custom titles under the userCP?

Thank you!
        To answer your first question - in the AdminCP, edit the UserGroup you want to affect, and under Picture Uploading Permissions, you will find the options to set the Maximum Height, Width, and File Size.

Now, for your second question...

This one is a two parter. In short, you need to set up a Promotion that will change a user's UserGroup when they have reached the number of posts you specify.

So, you'll need to create a new UserGroup - and within the new UserGroup's settings, under General Permissions, you will find the option "Can Use Custom Title". Set this to "Yes".

Then, in the Promotions section of the AdminCP (which is also under UserGroups), you can set up a promotion that will change their Usergroup based on the criteria you select.

Hope this helps!
        echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

Floris, I see you have your Superman Cape on again.

Ah well, I am yet another victim of senseless posting... <grin>
          echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ocean
            Floris, I see you have your Superman Cape on again.

Ah well, I am yet another victim of senseless posting... <grin>
            Rest assured I am not here 24/7 And the cape has to get washed some time
            I appriciate it that you also try to help customers! Karma++ for you

phoenix has NO idea what we are talking about now, lol .. Sorry phoenix.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
              Rest assured I am not here 24/7 And the cape has to get washed some time
              I appriciate it that you also try to help customers! Karma++ for you

phoenix has NO idea what we are talking about now, lol .. Sorry phoenix.
              Aha! That's the secret then... I just have to wait until I hear your laundry machine going...

<waits patiently with ear against glass against wall to your laundry room>
              echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X