CMS integration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMS integration?

Is there a CMS system that integrates with Vb?

There are a few released on vBulletin.org - you might want to check there.

Comment

This one is in development, it brings Mambo and vB3 together:
      http://www.mambovb.com

The betas are very promising!
      www.MCSEboard.de
      German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Well I don't mind multiple control panels for CMS and Vb, my main concern is that the login work on both sides. Other than that I can work with the others. A good Mambo solution would be ideal I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas P
          This one is in development, it brings Mambo and vB3 together:
          http://www.mambovb.com

The betas are very promising!
          Thanks Thomas. I'm trying to get enerything a little more orginized so that the next releases won't have some many stupid mistakes. The main thing I'm working on now is setting up CVS or something like it to help with version control since this is going to be a long term project.

Jhorra,

Because of the huge list of things that Mambo can do, either features that are built into the core or through modules, the vB and MamboVB control panels are going to have to remain seperate. If I did intergrate these into vB it would be a nightmare when it was time to upgrade. One thing that will be moved into the vBulletin admin control is the user permissions. Once I get it all working you will be able to to set access rights to the different sections of MamboVB using the vB user and group permissions. At that point I will remove all of the code for user control from MamboVB.

Comment

TECK Appears to be working still on his cPublish software that used to be vBHome lite.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X