X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbnails + safemode

I'm confused!!!

My server IS running in safe mode.

Uploads seems to work with the 'Safe Mode Upload Enabled' both ON and OFF...!!!

However, 'Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails' doesnt work with the above OFF...!!!

1. Should this be the case?

So, with 'Safe Mode Upload Enabled' switched ON I run the 'Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails' process. All goes well for a few seconds and then I get the following error...!!!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 4444 bytes) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/community/forums/includes/functions_image.php on line 117

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 48 bytes) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/community/forums/includes/functions.php on line 467

2. Any ideas as to what is causing this error message?
    Last edited by Kristian; Mon 26 Apr '04, 5:25am.

Could you give a link to your phpinfo page?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
      Could you give a link to your phpinfo page?
      Yeah, no worries...

http://www.flexifoil.com/community/forums/index.php?do=phpinfo

Comment

Still no joy...

Comment

You could ask your hosting provider to raise the upload limit for php/mysql.

Comment

Please submit a support ticket with an Admin login to your forum and a ftp login. Please ask for it to be assigned to me.

Comment

Thanks for your help - I have sussed it, I have increased the php memory limit from 8MB to 24 (temporarily!).

When I run 'Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails', where are the newly created thumbnails put - into a folder or into the database!!!???
              Last edited by Kristian; Tue 27 Apr '04, 2:29am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X