Everything is disappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is disappearing

I was on my message board last night and there were around 20 different posts/replies that day, I went back today and every single post that was made yesterday is now gone, including my posts. I refreshed the page and still nothing. I then checked with a different browser and still... nothing. What in the name of all that’s holy could be going on here?? What should I do now and how can I stop this from happening again?

Please help me

Thanks.

Originally posted by ph03nIX
    I was on my message board last night and there were around 20 different posts/replies that day, I went back today and every single post that was made yesterday is now gone, including my posts. I refreshed the page and still nothing. I then checked with a different browser and still... nothing. What in the name of all that’s holy could be going on here?? What should I do now and how can I stop this from happening again?

Please help me

Thanks.
    What is the URL of your forums?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

It is http://locodreamers.com/forums

Comment

Are you sure the posts are gone? Are they in the moderation queue or not in the thread listing because of the daysprune setting?

If indeed they are gone then some possible explanations include:

1) They were deleted by their authors or another user with power to delete posts. You should check your mod and admin logs in your Admin CP.

2) Your database was reverted somehow. You should ask your host if they did anything.

Comment

Yeah, I don't have the mod queue on and they were there posted on there board yesterday. I would have thought that maybe author deleted their post but mine is gone too, and the admin log and mod log show nothing of anybody doing something since the last time I locked a certain thread.

My host has been going through a server move, so I was thinking that it might have something to do with that. I'll try and ask them if maybe that has anything to do with it...

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by ph03nIX
            My host has been going through a server move, so I was thinking that it might have something to do with that. I'll try and ask them if maybe that has anything to do with it...
            If your host took a backup of your site to move but left your site online then you would have lost any posts since the backup. Then when your site was brought online after the move you would be missing your most recent posts.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X