• Show
Clear All

• good2laugh
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• insanctus
    replied
    It is a template mod only..... so should be safe on an upgrade, unless that template 'navbar' has to be reverted

~not a mod but thought I help~

Leave a comment:

• good2laugh
    replied
    Originally posted by good2laugh
    Is it possible to create a new drop down menu without hacking. I want to remove Members list and create a set of links similar to "Quick links" which go to other parts of the site (ie non VB pages)
    How sad - replying to myself

OK I found how to do this at VBulletin templates (EXCELLENT) But I have a quick question to Steve or one of the other mods. If I implement this, does that render my forum unsupportable - or doesn't this count as a hack (does that make sense)? Also I see I have to change this per style which is fine, but will this be overwritten on any upgrades (currently enjoying 3.1)

Thanks for any replies cos I'm a bit dense when it comes to changing code and all this "techy stuff"

Leave a comment:

• good2laugh
    started a topic new drop down menu

new drop down menu

Is it possible to create a new drop down menu without hacking. I want to remove Members list and create a set of links similar to "Quick links" which go to other parts of the site (ie non VB pages)
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X