Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not loading any vB3 related page

Hi Guys,

Been using vB3 for a while now, had RC4 in up until today when I upgraded to the Final.

Before I made the upgrade I had been getting some errors from vBulletin reference the attachmentviews table. I found the fix for this (create table) and all seemed fine so I thought I would upgrade to vB3 Final.

However, before and after the upgrade I had been experiencing times when any page with global.php included or actual vB pages wouldn't load. They would just stall when loading. However pages without any vB3 interaction load extremely quick with no stalling at all.

I don't really know much about Linux administration, but here is the 'uptime' output when I posted this thread, which is also when vB3 pages aren't loading.

00:22:44 up 42 days, 4:16, 1 user, load average: 0.02, 0.08, 0.16

If anyone can shed some light on why this might be, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Are you running the original 3.0.1 files and templates?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Are you running the original 3.0.1 files and templates?
      When I went from RC4 to Final I overwrote all the older files with the new.

This problem was there for RC4 aswell, only during the past few days when the attachmentviews problem arose.

Comment

Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the headinclude, header or phpinclude templates? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/me...contactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks or added code, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X