X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL database problem

What can I do for it?
    i cannot open the in use database..

Table marked 'in use' are either corrupted or crashed. You will need to repair each one of them.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

How can I repair the SQL table?
      I cannot access the server, I can use the phpMyAdmin only.

Comment

I have tired use phpMyAdmin run: repair table

Table Op Msg_type Msg_text
        kelvinlo.adminlog repair error 28 when fixing table
        kelvinlo.adminlog repair status Operation failed

Comment

Error code 28: No space left on device

One or more partitions on your server is out of space or doesn't have enough space to complete this operation. Shutdown your forums and

contact your host immediately. You or your host will need to find out which partition is low on space and free up some more space.

Comment

In addition to what Zach said, in order for repair to fix the table it first must make a backup of it. Therefore the server needs to have enough space (probably in it's tmp partition) to hold a backup of this table. In general the server needs to have 2.5 -3 times the amount of free space as the largest table. Obviously the larger the table, the more space required.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks,got the problem fix now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X