X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mantra
    replied
    Chat word is filtered

On www.post4sale.com I am not sure how but CHAT has been filtered. I can't find out where it is, I removed and disabled Censorship Options but still when i type in Chat in Title or Thread it just makes it blank.

Chat with us will be with us

Any help will be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Remove all the entires in the censor list. Do you still have this problem? Is not, then there is almost certainly a line feed in your list. You need to make sure that all entries are separated by a space - not a line feed.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy
    replied
    stil getting it

thanks for trying to help. what do you mean by "line feed?"

I copied and pasted the list into PFE, and it didn't have any line breaks, if that's what you mean, I'm not sure. It was all on one line, then I copied and pasted it back. Can you please clarify how I can fix this?
    Thanks SOOO much

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You probably have a line feed somewhere in that list. I've removed the list by the way.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy
    started a topic "co" is censored, can't find out why

"co" is censored, can't find out why

In my forums, the letters

co

when typed together are being censored.

It is not in my censored words, I even deleted all my censored words, saved, and then did them again to no avail. My censored words are below (sorry, but I figured I'd better post them). Is there anywhere else that censored words would be? Any code I can double check?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X