Display calendar events on forum home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display calendar events on forum home page

I have set up the forum to show events from the calendar on the forum home page.

When I select the "Group by event" option the events seams to show in the order that they have been added to the calendar.

I would like to have them sorted by date, and by that I don't mean the option "Group by date" which shows several events on the same row if they occur on the same date.

See the attached pictures:

Is this possible?

/Anders
    Attached Files
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Changing the ordering would require modifying the files. For this reason I recommend you post on www.vbulletin.org , the official vB hacking site, for help with this.

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply.
      Will post att www.vbulletin.org

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

Working...
      X