Unable to Logout in ACP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Logout in ACP

I have searched fairly thoroughly here with no luck for my type of problem I'm experiencing. Maybe I inadvertently introduceed it at some point. I use IE6. The problem started several days ago, intermittenly not showing at first but not at all all now.

Perhaps the best way for me to describe my problem is with the attached image. I believe it is the head.php file not working in my ACP. The space for it is blank, always now in my ACP. Thanx
    Attached Files

That happens to me sometimes. Does that frame load if you right click it and select Refresh? Also try refreshing the entire page by clicking the Refresh button in your browser.

Comment

I did as you suggested Jake - no effect either way. As I said it was intermittent right after I upgraded to 3.0.0 Gold and now it is all the time after the 3.0.1 upgrade. Maybe nothing related but I thought I'd mention it.

Where is the frameset file where that frame url is located? Could it be a corrupted file maybe? Would it do me any good to look there? I was beginning to think it was something I had caused/introduced. I try not to tinker too much under the hood as I'm still learning.

I went and checked that missing frameset properties to try and see what the file name was and its location and this is what I found for its address:

res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/dnserror.htm#http://www.lonestarconservative.net/...ex.php?do=head

That is what's wrong with it, now to find out how to fix the problem. Hope this helps you so it will help me in the end.
      Last edited by RonH.; Sun 18 Apr '04, 12:05pm.

Comment

The frameset and that frame itself are both the admincp/index.php file. You can try uploading that file again from the zip file, then refresh the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
          The frameset and that frame itself are both the admincp/index.php file. You can try uploading that file again from the zip file, then refresh the page.
          I did as you suggesteed. No help. I looked through the admincp/index.php file and saw where there were some changes starting around line 209 thru 228:
          216 // there have been problems reported with fsockopen() in some PHP versions.
          217 // this should work around it though
          Does this help any?

Comment

Jake, do I need to open a ticket on this problem I asked about? I suspect that this could be a security issue for me.

Comment

Yes, submit a support ticket with your server and forum login info. We will take a look.

Comment

Just an update for Jake on my above afore mentioned problem I was having. After applying a fix from Bug Tracker [ UTF-8 isn't recognized by browsers because you always send ISO-8859-1 ] my problem appears to have gone away. Just thought you'd like to know.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X