Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Unregistered -> Edit Ungerigistered -> Can View Forum? -> No

The above instruction are for the Board - not a Forum. There is no clear way to do what you want for a forum. For instance you can't limit access to ther Memberlist in a forum only. This is a board wide usergroup setting.

Leave a comment:

• rjbsec
    replied
    Thanks - I did that but your post made me check the usergroup admin panel again and usergroup manager had the key.
    Hope any other problems I get will be as easy to resolve!

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Yes, edit the USergroup : Unregistered , just deny all their permissions

Leave a comment:

• rjbsec
    started a topic Private Forum Question

Private Forum Question

Hi,

First post here after a successful VB 3.0 Gold installation.
    I would like to create a totally private forum, in other words when someone goes to www.mydomain.com/forums they only get the login page.
    I don't want any unregistered visitors to view the memberlist, forums or anything else on the forum apart from the login page.
    Is this possible?
    If it is possible can someone please explain how in such a way so that a newbie like me can follow? (eg if it's a code change, what would that be and on which script etc), thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X