Can't remove a user!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't remove a user!

I was running some tests and created test users so I could login and see how a user from a certain usergroup would respond to certain overall changes I've made. I created the user in the ACP as opposed to going through the registration process. Now I can not delete the users I created. The first one I created allowed me to "delete" the user, but is still showing up in the members list on the forums and in the ACP. I click on the user and it brings up a blank profile, no username included. There are no admin options for that user in the ACP. If I hunt down the user manually in the ACP and attempt to delete it from the members list nothing happens. I select "delete user" and click "go" and absolutely nothing happens at all. I'm not having any problems with any other users, just the 2 I personally created for testing purposes. I'm a superadmin so I don't see why I should have a problem.

I currently do not have any hacks installed. Everything is straight laced vBulletin.
    J. Vance Tyree
    Administrator
    Armageddon Online Forums

Unless you've added them to the 'undeletable' list in config.php then I don't see how this could happen with a corerectly installed non-hacked vB. If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment