My open / close forum sections not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My open / close forum sections not working

I recently upgraded to vb3, everything is working fine but i have discovered a problem. I noticed the new open/close forum graphics.

When you click on mine the only thing which happens is that the graphic dissapears? - http://www.hostcompanies.com/forums

Strange ... however, the open/close does work in the "What's Going On?" section.

This isnt a big deal but i am still curious as to why it doesn't work for the forum sections.
    Add your web design and web hosting companies to my Web Hosting Directory

Your using all standard forumhome_forumbit_level(1/2)_(no)post templates?

Are thos forums set to childs of their categorys?

Comment

I am sorry, i don't really understand what you are asking.

Comment

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > click on << >> > Find the forumhome template cateogyr and expand it by clicking either clicking on expand or double clickin on it. are all the templates here DEFAULT ?

And when you setup your forums, they are CHILDS of the Category?

Comment

The reason why your forums dont collase, is there all TOP level forums, for collapsing to work, forums must have a top level parrent forum.

Comment

So.. it was the way i originally build the forum catagories?

Is there a way to fix this?

Comment

You would need to go though each forum and set its parrent to its respected top level category

So you will need to go into the AdminCP > Forums & Moderators > Forum Manager > and edit each of your forums to be a child of a category

Right now your forums are like this

Category
              forum
              forum
              forum

It should be like this

+Cateogory
              +-Forum
              +-Forum
              +-Forum

Comment

Oh i see... So i just need to select the parent forums for each one. I will still keep all my threads and posts when doing this change?

Comment

Yes, your setting them as child forums, nothing should dissapear

Comment

Your right.. it works.
                    Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X