MOD CP - View Profile - Has no Submit Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD CP - View Profile - Has no Submit Button

Well me and my moderating team just discovered that the profile editing pages that we use through the MOD CP have no Submit buttons to submit the changes. I am currently using vB 3.0.0 planning to upgrade later tonight, never the less, whats up with this?

This problem does not exsist in the AdminCP.

Also, on a side note, is there a way I can avoid having to login to the AdminCP all the time, I mean I come to the forums and I am still logged in but then when I goto the modCP I have to take time out to login again, what bothers me so much about it is that I have to go retrive my password out of special file set aside for my logins. Should I get a password manager or can I avoid this hasssle safely?

Of course the mods cant submit changes, have them do a search for a user, Moderators can only edit 3 things, Avatar, Sig, Photo,

They can do this by searching for the user, clicking on the link to change one of the three, then saving.

No, the reason you need to login every time is a secutiy feature, its held with a session, being able to login the ACP at anytime with out having to enter your password would be considred a major secutiry risk
    Attached Files

Comment

Is there a way I can let them be able to make changes, or must I make them Admins to do that?

Comment

As i said you can have them make changes to a users sig, avatar, and profile picture, after that only Admins can edit users further.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X