Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

upgrade error:An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log ou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehm sorry, I have the same error but I can't resolve it, with the Default template (present in this forum) all works fine, but I have other 2 templates, In Navbar i have modified the code in
    HTML Code:
    [<a href="login.php?$session[sessionurl]do=logout&amp;u=$bbuserinfo[userid]" onclick="return log_out()">$vbphrase[log_out]</a>]
    I hate tried to revert the template to original but I have always the error "An error occurred while attempting..."

What I can do?

Regards
    Last edited by Carter876; Fri 16 Apr '04, 2:18pm.

Comment

Unfortunately you will need to revert your navbar template to fix this, then reapply your modifications.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry to dig this up, but I'm running the Blue Thumb Legacy Skin on my board, and I've just upgraded to VB 3.0.3 and I'm getting this error - but when I go to look in my Navbar Template to edit it as suggested here - I get lost and can't find where to edit.

Comment

Its in the header template and the forumhome for the bluethumb.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X