Post a thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a thread?

This is the second time that I have had problems posting a thread. The buttons like the smiles and the "bold" "italic" "font size" buttons do not work as well. What is the script that is calling this function? Thanks
    Land Rover World

If they are not working at your site reupload your clietscript/ folder and make sure you havent edited the EDITOR template.

Comment

Reuploading worked! I wonder how those files got changed?

Thanks Zach
      Land Rover World

Comment

Could have been any number of things, if youve recently upgraded a file may have not have been uploaded proplery. and ive seen some very weird things happen with FTP uploads.

Comment

[fixed!]

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.0:

Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM usersonline WHERE datevraie < '2004-04-15 13:31:09'
          mysql error: Table 'landrove_forums.usersonline' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

Date: Thursday 15th of April 2004 01:31:09 PM
          Script: http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/

What happened?

(Fixed it by uploading EVERYthing again. Still don't know what is wrong)
          Last edited by sammyman; Thu 15 Apr '04, 1:05pm.
          Land Rover World

Comment

I have noticed that in my Mozilla browsers I can post messages fine, whether it is a quick reply or new message.

However, with my Internet Explorer, I can't always use the buttons like "bold" and/or even post at all.

Even on this board, two seconds ago I could not "quick reply" with I.E.

Any ideas?
            Land Rover World

Comment

I am still having problems with internet explorer. Do you guys think that it the browsers fault, or vB? Has anyone heard of this problem?
              Land Rover World

Comment

I have no problems on any vB forum, including this one, with IE6. It's either your browser settings, or something on your computer (toolbars, etc) interfering with this.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                  I have no problems on any vB forum, including this one, with IE6. It's either your browser settings, or something on your computer (toolbars, etc) interfering with this.
                  Possibly Google toolbar, or zonealarm, or maybe anitvirus... Weird. I will look into it and report.
                  Land Rover World

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X