No announcement yet.

Very useless error msg in Impex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, doesn't help me as I never got an e-mail with ticket id number and link to where the ticket is. But I did manage to import everything, at last, so it doesn't matter now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by nepolia
      I did put the table prefix on, but now I can't access any of the Impex pages, I just get this message;

Database error in vBulletin:ImpEx Source 3.0.1:
      Invalid SQL:
      SELECT * FROM phpbb_users
      LIMIT 0,
      mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 2
      mysql error number: 1064

So, again I have to drop the database, reinstall everything and start all over again.
      The system does not allow you to make any mistakes and continue after that.
      Okay, this is the error that I get with the IPB conversion, where do I go from here?
      FASHIONification is all about fashion, beauty, style, love, and life.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBear
        Okay, this is the error that I get with the IPB conversion, where do I go from here?
        Please start a support ticket then I can help with it and keep track of all the details.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X