Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An error occurred while attempting to log you out.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An error occurred while attempting to log you out.?

hmm after upgrading to vb 3.0.1 i got this 'An error occurred while attempting to log you out.' with a link to log out.

Wat happened?

Do you have any hacks installed?

This thread indicates that a hack might be the problem.
    meow

Comment

I just fixed this same problem in a support ticket. They did not upgrade the default 3.0.1 for some reason. Reupload the original 3.0.1 vbulletin-style.xml file from the zip file to your install directory. Make sure you upload this in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then import this file in the 'Upload' section of the Style Manager.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Here's another possible cause:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...477#post653477

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i did this and still get that error. I unTAR'ed the file from the server and upgraded like any other time.. FYI

I have no hacks installed.
          Last edited by hashesh; Thu 15th Apr '04, 10:01am.
          -------------
          www.PBXtech.info Avaya and Nortel Telecommunications Forums

Comment

Ok I figured it out.. I make wording changes in the navbar and header. I reverted to original and did the import.. all works now.
            -------------

Comment

From the changed templates announcement:

FORUMHOME
              navbar

username_loggedin

Added &uid=$bbuserinfo[userid] to any log out links to ensure that no one else can log many people out with an image.

Requires revert? Yes!

Comment

this is also a problem:

Server Load Averages 0.00 0.00 0.00 | 7 Users Online (2 members and 5 guests)
                -------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol

thanks I have reverted the templates and it works now

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie Bingham
                    From the changed templates announcement:

FORUMHOME
                    navbar

username_loggedin

Added &uid=$bbuserinfo[userid] to any log out links to ensure that no one else can log many people out with an image.

Requires revert? Yes!
                    I think it is : &u=$bbuserinfo[userid], not &uid=$bbuserinfo[userid].

Comment

I get that error because of the welcome hack I have installed. There is not a fix for it so I can't use the hack anymore. Has anyone figured out how to fix it? Im talking about the Welcome Hack v1.2 by Hwulex

Comment

You'll need to ask over at vbulletin.org about this hack.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X