X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have used up failed login quota!

Hi,

I keep getting this message saying:
    Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!
    My password was OK, and I used it several times, until I started getting this error message. I used the link above, and got my new password, wait for 15 minutes and try it again, the same problem!

I want to login to remove this password quota, but I can't!
    People are as good as how bad they could have been.

I've just found the answer to my question. But still, I don't know why was this feature not working as expected, or I was expecting something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad View Post
      I've just found the answer to my question. But still, I don't know why was this feature not working as expected, or I was expecting something wrong?
      I have the same problem, can you share the answer?
      ArgesForum.ro

Comment

Given that they last visited the forum over 4 years ago, that may be difficult.

What problem are you having - getting logged in or finding the option to remove the quota? If you're still running the 3.0.x version of the software, I'd also strongly urge you to consider upgrading as soon as possible to benefit from security fixes as much as feature enhancements...
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

If I recall correctly, I fixed it by directly editing the database. It's been more than five years and I don't currently run a vB forum. Better ask support.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X