Attachments Not Being Displayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachments Not Being Displayed

I am running an upgraded (2.X -> vB RC1 -> RC4 -> Gold) vB 3.0 Gold board on a Linux server, latest Apache, latest PHP, latest MySQL.

The issue that I'm having is that the image attachments are not being displayed as inline or link. I have created a new style with no parent per directions in other support threads and this has not solved the problem.

Previously (RC4), the inline display of images was functioning properly and after the upgrade to Gold it was working for about 3 weeks. There have been no other code changes since upgrading to Gold.

I have verified function of the GD lib and also tried rebuilding thread / attachment via AdminCP.

I have verified the presence of the attachments through PhpMyAdmin as well as through the user control panel.

I have verified permissions for both usergroup and forum with all settings correct.

Nothing I have done seems to help the problem.

A little help please?

In the Admin CP, open the Server Settings and Optimization Options section and turn on the Public phpinfo() Display Enabled setting. Then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Done...

Comment

And the URL to your forums is......?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          And the URL to your forums is......?
          http://anabolicminds.com/forum

Sorry...thought you guys referenced that stuff on the ADMIN side of the house

Comment

Make sure your using the default postbit template set.

Comment

I have tried both ways and nothing...

There is a style selectable that is vanilla (no parent, clean) and the images are not displayed on it either.

In addition, I upgraded the source to 3.0.1 earlier and it did not correct the problem.

Comment

I can't see any posts on your forum to check this out. You'll need to provide a URL and allow guests to view it.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I am having the same problem.
                  I turned on that setting you requested Steve....

All my old posts that had images attached disappeared as well!

www.ContractorTalk.com

Specific Thread:
                  http://www.contractortalk.com/showth...=4182#post4182

Comment

nwingate, please start your own thread with all the relevant details including a link to your phpinfo page.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X