Forum Spacing Weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Spacing Weird

For some reason some of my forums are displaying different column widths. I like the thicker style on the first category, however it is not showing on the second category (and beyond). Here is a screenshot. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi there

The trick to this is setting the width for the cells.
    You can see how I have done it here: http://www.vbulletin.nl/community/index.php?styleid=41 for version 3 , gold.

If you want me to do this on your forum, give me an admin account and permission to modify styles and I will install it on your forum (much quicker for me then write the manual [which I still didn't get around to do]).

Comment

Just threw a PM your way with login info.

Comment

Ok, I will go and apply the tweak to your style right now.

Comment

Most appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Two questions:

Will this now apply to all new categories I add?
            Can you make the gap a bit bigger inbetween the categories? I know before you edited it was a bit larger. If you can't, no problem.

Again, thanks for your help!

Comment

Done!

The bigger gap is there now, and yes - each category that you make will automagicly adapt.

Comment

Awesome! Deleting the account now. Thanks again!

Comment

Yeah sure - glad I could help

I hope I one day have the time to write the manual for this, lol.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X