Pre gold images for download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre gold images for download?

I was wanting to go back to the old images used in RC4 and below. I had a test forum with these on which I was hoping to copy from but the hosting company felt the need to delete my files without warning. Does anyone have a copy of these I can download?

You can download the vB2 GDK and you should be able to make the images, ill see if i can digup an RC4 image directory.

Comment

Would be most useful if you could.

Comment

Any luck on this?

Comment

RC4 images:
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...647#post633647
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ah thanks!

Comment

Not sure if its just me but some of these buttons like they are from v2 rather than v3 PreGold.

Please correct me if im wrong.

These were taken from the 1st zip.

*EDIT*

Ah I just noticed this

Color changes can be made using simple palette shifts in your favorite graphics program.
              Sadly im no graphics person so wouldnt know where to begin. Anyone else help?
              Attached Files

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Does anyone have a copy of any of images from the Gammas / Betas / RC's etc?

Surely someone at vB can help?

Comment

See post #5 above.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

But they contain a mixture of vb2 and vb3 rc4 images. Like I said in #7.

Comment

Yes, and that is exactly what the vB3 pre-Gold images were - a mixture.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Ah ok, thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X