X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• `Tex
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    I responded to your ticket on the 12th - exactly 11 minutes after we received it. We really can't do much better than that. I'll PM you the link to the ticket in which you never responded to me request for more information.
    Yeah, I had an email issue. Forgot to check other email that was registered to vbulletin. My email fixed and now able to view tickets.

Thanks and sorry for my lack of assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by `Tex
    Its been awhile and still no reply from customer support. I even ask for an email change and still get nothing.
    I responded to your ticket on the 12th - exactly 11 minutes after we received it. We really can't do much better than that. I'll PM you the link to the ticket in which you never responded to me request for more information.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I just replied to your latest ticket. Post in this thread if you don't receive the email.

Leave a comment:

• `Tex
    replied
    Its been awhile and still no reply from customer support. I even ask for an email change and still get nothing.

Leave a comment:

• `Tex
    replied
    Thanks for the help. I sent a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I've never seen that error to be honest. Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

Leave a comment:

• `Tex
    replied
    Yep. Fresh install 3 times.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Third time? Are you getting the same error every time?

Leave a comment:

• `Tex
    replied
    I did and its not linux, but windows, so its all read and writable. Third time reinstalling.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That's an odd error. Reupload the vB3 files. Make sure you upload all the non-image files as ASCII and that you retain the directory structure of the zip file.

Also check your file directory and permissions. Directories should be at least 755 and files 644.

Leave a comment:

• `Tex
    started a topic Cant install

Cant install

http://vbtest.badass-servers.com/install/install.php