Upgrade problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade problem

When I point my browser at the upgrade address, http://www.electrifly.uk.com/forum/install/upgrade.php

I get this:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/install/upgrade.php:2) in /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/install/upgrade.php on line 19 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/install/upgrade.php:2) in /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/install/upgrade.php on line 20 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/install/upgrade.php:2) in /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 2829

Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong?
    Last edited by NeilStraker; Mon 12 Apr '04, 8:00am.

I thought we were supposed to go to install/install.php?

Comment

Er, I'm trying to upgrade, not re install

Comment

Youve had a bad upload

reupload all NON image files in ASCII mode.

Comment

Thank you very much, that was indeed the problem! Just need to sort out some further probs in the admin cp and it will be great! I hope.

Thanks once again

Comment

For example, when I try to reply to a post I get this: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/includes/functions_editor.php on line 64

Comment

Try reverting all your templates,

Comment

Sorry, what do you mean by that?

Comment

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Click on the drop down for your style and select 'Revert all templates'

Comment

I tried that, but it didn't work

Comment

Try this. Reupload the original vbulletin-style.xml file from the zip file to your install directory. Make sure you upload this in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then import this file in the 'Upload' section of the Style Manager. After that, run 'Find Updated Templates' and revert all the templates it finds.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'm having all sorts of probs. New posts aren't showing up or being added to the number of posts, although there have been some. Also, when I try to post I now get this message:

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.0 Beta 7:

Invalid SQL:
                        REPLACE INTO postindex
                        (wordid, postid, score, intitle)
                        VALUES
                        (19, 3384, 1, 1)

mysql error: Table 'Neildb.postindex' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

Date: Tuesday 13th of April 2004 04:11:13 PM
                        Script: http://electrifly.uk.com/forum/newreply.php
                        Referer: http://electrifly.uk.com/forum/newre...ewreply&p=3383
                        Username: Neil
                        IP Address: 81.105.230.115

Comment

Your still running beta 7 files? i thought you were upgrading to gold?

Comment

OMG! I thought that was what I'd done - can I do a completely new install ?

Comment

Originally posted by NeilStraker
                              When I point my browser at the upgrade address, http://www.electrifly.uk.com/forum/install/upgrade.php

I get this:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/install/upgrade.php:2) in /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/install/upgrade.php on line 19 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/install/upgrade.php:2) in /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/install/upgrade.php on line 20 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/install/upgrade.php:2) in /home/neilstraker/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 2829

Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong?
                              make sure there is not extra spaces outside of hte PHP tag in the config.php EG

"?>

"

make it:
                              "?>"

Comment

Working...
                              X