Hex numbers for chrome effect look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hex numbers for chrome effect look

I want to get some sort of chrome effect for my forum. I thought the nice silver theme in the vb3 cp panel might do the trick. But can't find the hex numbers for it. Anyone advise on this please? Also, would anyone have any hex numbers I could experiment with (on my test forum) that would give an chrome look to the page background?

Hex Color Finder will help you find the Hex colors.
    meow

Comment

In photoshop you can use the color picker tool and click on the img you want and it will display the #hex value for that selected color.

Comment

Thanks chaps. I'll go and play

Comment

Remember that chrome is not a color. Chrome reflects the colors surrounding it. So the best bet is to do some kind of color fade/gradient of your choosing.

Comment

like this ?

see attached

p.s. you can use this if you like

its just a tiny lil sliver of it but it will tileitsself quite nicely
            Attached Files
            Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

Originally posted by rebelsrock06
              like this ?

see attached

Hi. I had a look but couldnn't see anything on page Could you try again please, or let me know what I'm probably doing wrong.

Remember that chrome is not a color. Chrome reflects the colors surrounding it. So the best bet is to do some kind of color fade/gradient of your choosing.
              I have tried those tools that let you alter colours with a slider etc, but always end up with a basic boring gray.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelsrock06
                like this ?

see attached

How do I go about using this please?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X