VB 3 Graphics Developers kit DNL problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB 3 Graphics Developers kit DNL problems

Not sure if I'm in the right spot or not but I'm having trouble getting the VB 3 GK to down load from the members login area.

The first version dnls at only 4kb with nothing in the zip file and the second version dnls at 2.78mb but is corrupted and will not unzip.

DNL'ed the html version of the manual and noticed that there are images in there, is that right?

Thanks,
    "g"

Originally posted by gtghm
    Not sure if I'm in the right spot or not but I'm having trouble getting the VB 3 GK to down load from the members login area.

The first version dnls at only 4kb with nothing in the zip file and the second version dnls at 2.78mb but is corrupted and will not unzip.

DNL'ed the html version of the manual and noticed that there are images in there, is that right?

Thanks,
    "g"
    I just downloaded both versions, and they downloaded & extracted just fine. (IE6 & WinRAR)

Make sure you are not using any download mangers when downloading it.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

Also temporarily disable any firewall software prior to accessing the Members Area. Then try the download again.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hummm, I'll try it again.
        I did disable my firewall and AV temporarly but got the same results.

I will try again.

Thanks,
        "g"

Comment

Well I don't know what I am doing wrong but the files will not DNL properly for me and all of my AV and Firewall have been disabled.

Is there another link or mirror I could get them from?

Thanks,
          "g"

Comment

No, the only legal site these are available from is here.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks anyway, I tried a different machine on my network and was able to get them. Its something on my end on the one rig... Go figure, I'll have to try and figure out why its doing that even though the firewall and av is off...

Cheers,
              "g"

Comment

Working...
              X