Size of More Smilies popup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size of More Smilies popup

Does anyone know here the code is located that dicates the size of the 'More Smilies' pop up in new reply windows? Both in the standard editor and the WYSIWIG. I have 126 smilies and the box that opens is too tiny.

I am hoping it's in the templates somewhere but I could be wrong.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

There are the options in Admin CP I believe - number of smilies to show in Quick Smilie frame, number of smilies per row and per column...

Comment

Originally posted by AZone
      There are the options in Admin CP I believe - number of smilies to show in Quick Smilie frame, number of smilies per row and per column...
      Thanks Azone, but that deals with the size of the box that appears next to the new message text area.

Contained within that is a link that says 'more', this opens a popup window with access to the rest of the smilies. By default it's very small, and with 126 smilies it's not practical. I know it can be resized, but for the life of me I cannot find the code. It SHOULD be a template alteration, because it was on vb2.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Smilie Popup Templates

Comment

This is what I'm looking for as well. How did you adjust the width as I don't see any size settings in any of the popup templates.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X