Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing features of my vb3gold

Recently I upgraded from vb3rc4 to vb3gold. I have two main problems:

- In adminCP, in style manager when I try to edit a template I do not see the new nice layout with tables and subtables, I still see the old style list of all templates with options (customize/revert/view original). There has been so much advertisement for the new adminCP, but mine has no difference from vb3rc4. Is there an option in adminCP like: (old style adminCP/new style adminCP)? If so, where is it?

- Likely, after my upgrade, when I go into a forum, under the thread list there must be a window containing 'display options, currently active users, moderators'. I just have display options and not the other ones. And I couldn't find any setting in adminCP to present the other columns.

I have no idea which 'new admincp style' you are referring to. Sorry.

Comment

If you were using vBulletin 3 RC4 after your upgrade to gold there shouldnt be any difference, in the AdminCP's looks or features. There is a major difference between vB2 and vB3's AdminCP's

MAke sure you revert your showthread template if its modified.

Comment

ok for the second issue I have to revert my showthread template. Is that right?

for the first issue here is the proof

old style admincp:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/attac...achmentid=9727
        new style admincp:
        Attached Files

Comment

The first thumbnail is from a NON IE browser, the second is from a browser using Internet Explorer. only IE has that layout for the templates, and it has been there since beta 3

Comment

I see..

Why is there not an interface for mozilla or other browsers but for the worst browser ever, ie. IE? IE sucks more than anything. I don't understand why the development is biased towards IE.

Comment

Actually, its because at the time of develoipment there were bugs in the other browsers that would not let the developers make it look the same, and IE is not by a longshot even the worst browser. That title goes to Netscape 4.2 and of current browsers Safari

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X