• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• line colour/last post width

hi fellows,

my vbulletin 3 is almost upgraded,
    2 more questions to finish it:
    - how can I change the line colour of the group boxes (the boxes with text in the top line)?
    - how can I change the width of the column of 'last post' because the rows are to big in height because it doesnt fit in the column unless I make the width bigger?

thnx,
    davy
    www.emecstudios.com (studio) | MAXIMUS, passion for models. | MDO, when nature calls.

Are you trying to change the background of the category strips, like where it says vBulletin, vBulletin 3, vBulletin 2 and so on on the front page of this forum? Where the blue gradient is the background?

As for the width of the last post columns, that will require the editing of a few of the forumhome templates, if I know anm exact size you wanted to change to, I could tell you what to do, but since I do not that is about all I can say.

Comment

ha,

I mean the box line around 'Post Icons', on the page when you reply to this thread for instance (with all emoticons)...
      I want to change that line colour around all the icons...

as for the 'last post' width...well Im currently editing some templates and its working...

davy
      www.emecstudios.com (studio) | MAXIMUS, passion for models. | MDO, when nature calls.

Comment

hi,

the 'last post' width is alright now, I canged a couple of templates...
        and I know that 'legend' is responsible for the boxes...

anyone happen to know how to change the line colour of the legend box??
        I tried to add the border: 1px with colour in the css but didnt changed it,

anyone?

thnx,
        davy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X