Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help!

Suddenly, not doing any changes in the forum, I get strange errors:

- when creating a thread or posting a reply: No Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster (the action is done, but I get this screen error and I am not redirected as usual)
    - when deleting a thread: Invalid Action Specified (the action is done, but I get this screen error and I am not redirected as usual)
    - I can't search users in the admin Cp! When I do it i get a blank profile page.

Please, help....
    Last edited by geovadim; Mon 5 Apr '04, 6:18am.

If you modified any files, please revert to original.
    If you modified any templates, please revert to original. (You can test your site using a new default vb3 style and see if you can reproduce it - before reverting all your templates.)

You could additionally run optimize & repair on your database to fix possible corruption.

Comment

I don't have any mods or hacks installed.

Is strage, now it works. It was possible to be a malfuntion in my ISP php/mysql server?

Comment

I have no idea, could be ofcourse that your provider was restarting php or another service that might have effect on this. I'd keep an eye on this nevertheless.

Comment

Can be a hacker that tried something "dirty"?

Comment

Now it is the second day this errors appear...

Comment

I run repair table, all are ok? It beggins to be annoying, because it seems to be a serious problem. What must i do?

Comment

And, as first time, after 5 minutes dissaper.

Comment

You sure you are not double clicking on links instead of single clicking?

You could issue a support ticket through the member area when you know it can be reproduced and include your forum details so a staff member can try to debug it. (hopefully). Right now I have no clue what it might be.

Comment

Where is located the support ticket in the members area? I can't find this option.

Comment

http://www.vBulletin.com/members/

Login with your details.

From the left menu > Member Support
                      From the page that loads > Contact Form

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X